Fabolous says that “Loso’s Way 2″ has been pushed back slightly, and reveals features on the album.
Although fans of Fabolous have been waiting on Loso’s Way 2 for quite some time (approximately five years), it seems they’ll have to wait just a tad longer. Loso recently revealed that his follow-up to Loso’s Way has been pushed back around a month.
While talking to Rap-Up about the album, Fabolous announced the delay. Loso’s Way 2 was previously due out June 18th, but Fabolous is now aiming for a July 23rd or 30th release. “We actually pushed back a little bit, we needed to handle some technicalities. We gon’ go bout like late July, either 23rd or 30th,” the rapper said.
The New York native also spoke on what to expect from Loso’s Way 2, as well, listed more features than we’ve heard from him yet.
“Just a little bit of growth. I’ma give you what I do and some collaborations here and there, but definitely some evolution as an artist, as a man, as a father, as a friend,” Loso said of his follow-up to 2009′s Loso’s Way. “Just talking about some real shit and still doing what I do, giving you some witty lines, giving you some catchy stuff for the ladies. Just good music overall.”
Loso's Way: Up IN-Stagram w/ Fabolous [Gallery]
1. Me & @kingpush so passionate about this fly shit!1 of 5
2. @myfabolouslife #TheLifeIsSoExcitingTour #PurpleHaze2 of 5
3. @myfabolouslife Bad Boy need a Bad Bitch.. Cassilina need a Fab Pitt... #iLoveItVideo #RockaByeBaby3 of 5
4. @myfabolouslife #TheLifeIsSoExcitingTour Show 19 Ventura4 of 5
5. @myfabolouslife #TheLifeIsSoExcitingTour Show 18 LA5 of 5
Facebook Main: ro.digga