Source: Johnny Nunez / Getty
When Ciara went after Future with her $15 million lawsuit, she was claiming Future ruined her image as a mother and a singer, based on his rude tweets where he could call her “b*tch” while complaining about her on Twitter.
However, in this case, the judge didn’t agree with Ciara.
According to TMZ, the judge has ruled the rapper’s angry tweets alone aren’t enough to prove Ciara’s been damaged. So that means, she will have to offer up more evidence to prove her career has been damaged due to Future’s Twitter rants.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
How Future Changed The World In 2015
18 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can’t praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 18
2. This happened.
2 of 18
3. He dropped his “Dirty Sprite 2” album, giving fans only a week’s notice.
3 of 18
4. LeBron James knows what’s up.
4 of 18
5. He took over XXL, giving them an epic photo spread.
5 of 18
6. Even the Pope became an avid believer.
6 of 18
7. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn’t claiming her publicly.
7 of 18
8. Future proved that he can still please his Hive, as well as his child.
8 of 18
9. He made sure the dab became the biggest sensation. Thank you, Cam Newton.
9 of 18
10. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
10 of 18
11. When we discovered he has the coolest DJ around.
11 of 18
12. He made everyone want to cop a pair of Gucci flip-flops.
12 of 18
13. He celebrated his son’s third birthday with a huge party. #BabyFuture.
13 of 18
14. He announced he’s going on an epic tour with Ty Dolla $ign.
14 of 18
15. He made memes the best they’ve ever been.
15 of 18
16. The world still may have yet to realize this.
16 of 18
17. We found out what would happen if Future knows Metro Boomin’ don’t trust you.
17 of 18
18. He’s even got us on lock for 2016 as far as his “Monster 2” tape.
18 of 18