Indiana University Police have arrested Larry Bird’s son following a fight.
Conner Bird is facing a long list of charges including intimidation with a deadly weapon, criminal mischief, battery with injury and possession of marijuana.
Police said Bird and his ex-girlfriend got into a fight Sunday at his Bloomington apartment when he threw his cell phone at her.
After she left, she said Bird was waiting for her at her home. They then went to talk in a parking lot near Assembly Hall where another argument took place.
She told police she got out of his car to walk home and that’s when Bird stepped on the gas and tried to hit her twice with his car.
Another student in the parking lot saw what was going on and took the woman to the police department.
Police then started a search for the 21-year-old and then took him to jail.
Bird’s attorney, John Thompkins, released the following statement Monday:
“It is a private matter we hope to resolve quickly and we are happy there were no serious injuries.”
#TakeOneForTheTeam: 9 Types Of Men Every Woman Should Date...At Least Once!
1. 1. Mr. Boris Kodjoe or Idris Elba (depending on your flavor)Source: 1 of 9
2. 2. Mr. PersonalitySource: 2 of 9
3. 3. The Younger GuySource: 3 of 9
4. 4. The Older ManSource: 4 of 9
5. 5. Total OppositesSource: 5 of 9
6. 6. The Man of Another Race/CultureSource: 6 of 9
7. 7. The Bad BoySource: 7 of 9
8. 8. The Good GuySource: 8 of 9
9. 9. The Artistic FellaSource: 9 of 9
Think Before You Act: Larry Bird’s son accused of trying to run ex over with car was originally published on Zhiphopcleveland.com