Nicki Minaj wants you to know that she’s never went under the knife when it comes to her face. It’s all very good make up tricks.
This week she stopped by EXTRA TV to chat about MAC Viva Glam make up and more.
She also revealed that despite what people may think, she has never had surgery on her face.
On her new MAC shade
It’s different for me. It’s the first time I’m not in pink and it’s all coming together for my new different look for 2013 [which is a] little bit more grown and sexy and it’s like, less is more.
On if she’s had plastic surgery on her face
When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup. They’ll see contour and they’ll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul’s drag race and you’ll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want. I’ve never had surgery on my face, it’s make up people! via: Necole Bitchie.com
Catch the interview below:
- Deadly Ending on ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Rihanna & Chris Brown Remake Episode [VIDEO]
- Food Stamps For Pets!? Yes…
- Halle Berry & Morris Chestnut Premiere New Movie ‘The Call’ [VIDEO]
- Chappelle & Rock Hit The Stage Together
- FIGHT! FIGHT! NBA Brawl Spills Into Stands; Player Ejected [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj: ‘I Never Had Plastic Surgery On My Face,’ Shares MAC Make Up Tips [VIDEO] was originally published on Zhiphopcleveland.com