Details | Bossip
Blue Ivy Carter is already a music fan.
She explained: ”Right now, she just likes tempo. She likes salsa – anything with a beat. Which makes sense because I was on tour when I was pregnant, and then I went on her dad’s tour and the 808 was probably shaking the womb…”
We already showed you King Bey’s British Vogue cover earlier this month, and in addition to her pro-feminism confession, she also insisted that hubby Hov is her biggest fan.
The ‘Run The World (Girls)’ has just celebrated her fifth wedding anniversary to Jay-Z – whose real name is Shawn Carter – with a romantic trip to Havana, , and she believes their marriage works so well because he supports every decision she makes – most recently her choice to make a feature-length documentary, ‘Life Is But a Dream’, for which she let cameras film their every move.
She told Britain’s Vogue magazine: “I’m still very protective of our relationship and always will be. But I think he’s very proud because he’s been there every step of the way.
The film was such a big part of my growth… He’s just very proud that I was bold enough and confident enough to do something that was a dream.”
- Beyonce Shows Off H&M Summer Collection [Sneak Peak Photos]
- Fla. Cop Fired for Bringing Trayvon Targets to Gun Range
- On The Latest Episode Of R&Beef: Miguel VS Frank Ocean! [Poll]
- Can You Say Restraining Order? Amanda Bynes Is Still Tweet Stalkin’ Drake
- StarTrak Producer, J. Drew, Stars in New Series on BET, Announces Debut Album
- Rihanna Pops Bottles In Vegas For BFF Melyssa Forde’s Birthday [Photos]
Be sure to tune into the Midday’s weekly 10am-3pm with RoDigga!
Beyonce: Blue Ivy Loves Music & Has Been Watching The Throne Since She Was In The Womb was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com