When is comes to SNL’s spoof treatment no celebrity is off limits, including the music royalty like Beyonce and Jay Z.
Last night, “Saturday Night Live” poked fun at the Carters and their buzzed-about elevator fight in a hilarious skit, which featured Jay Pharoah as Jay, Sasheer Zamata as Solange, Keenan Thompson as Bey’s bodyguard Julius, and surprise guest Maya Rudolph with a spot-on impersonation of the “Drunk In Love” singer.
The brother and sister-in-law sat down together — with the bodyguard in the middle, of course — and claimed the incident at New York City’s Standard Hotel was all one big misunderstanding. The two said there is no beef and offered an explanation for what happened by providing audio footage. So, what was the real cause of the fight? Solo wasn’t attacking her sister’s husband at all; she was trying to kill a spider on his shoulder!
Check out the laugh-out-loud moment from SNL’s season finale below and share your thoughts in the comment section.
In related news, Bey shared a happy photo with her sis on her Instagram account yesterday. She captioned the post with date, “New Orleans May17th 2014.” We get it Bey, ya’ll are “one big happy family.” Sigh.
Check Out This Gallery
Solange Taught Them: 13 Of The Best On-Screen Family Feuds Ever
1. Put 'Em Up!1 of 10
2. Shelia vs. Mike, "Why Did I Get Married"Source: 2 of 10
3. Michael vs. Fredo, "The Godfather: Part 2"Source: 3 of 10
4. Celie vs. Albert, "The Color Purple"Source: 4 of 10
5. Brennan vs. Dale, "Step Brothers"Source: 5 of 10
6. Doughboy vs. Ricky, "Boyz n the Hood"Source: 6 of 10
7. Duck vs. J.T., "The Five Heartbeats"Source: 7 of 10
8. Kathryn vs. Sebastian, "Cruel Intentions"Source: 8 of 10
9. Andrea vs. Chris, "The Family That Preys"Source: 9 of 10
10. Loki vs. Thor, "Last Fight"Source: 10 of 10
SNL Pokes Fun At Solange, Jay Z & Beyonce, Offers Hilarious Explanation For Elevator Brawl was originally published on hellobeautiful.com