You can count on Beyonce to dress like a classy Southern lady. She did just that in her latest Instagram post, wearing a Mary Katrantzou floral printed dress that shows off her famous curves. Bey finished the look with slingback pumps, turquoise chandelier earrings and three bright rings.
We love that Beyonce paired her dress with hot pink pumps to give it a bold pop of color. Her turquoise rings also give the girly dress some much-needed edge. Her look is easy to recreate for a graduation party, church service or even on date night. Don’t believe us?
Check out these options we found online.
Pair a Lipstick Boutique floral pencil dress with a Sophie Hulme pink bag and Zara sandals with a surprising yellow heel. Finish your look with Sephora liner, Tom Ford sunglasses and butter London nail polish.
Spice up a People Tree floral dress with Zara criss-cross shoes, a Cambridge satchel, MICHAEL Michael Kors bracelets and Sole Society sunglasses. Giorgio Armani eyeshadow and Maybelline mascara will compliment your look perfectly.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Spring Trends: Absolutely Everything You Need From A-Z
1. Spring Trends: Absolutely Everything You Need From A-Z1 of 27
2. A is for Ankle StrapSource:Getty 2 of 27
3. B is for Bermuda Shorts3 of 27
4. C is for Crop TopsSource:Getty 4 of 27
5. D is for Drawstring5 of 27
6. E is for Evening SheerSource:Getty 6 of 27
7. F is for Futuristic7 of 27
8. G is for Graphic8 of 27
9. H is for Hardware9 of 27
10. I is for Iridescent10 of 27
11. J is for Jacquard11 of 27
12. K is for Keyhole12 of 27
13. L is for Laser CutSource:Getty 13 of 27
14. M is for Mini Bag14 of 27
15. N is for Netting15 of 27
16. O is for Orange16 of 27
17. P is for Plunging NecklineSource:Getty 17 of 27
18. Q is for Quaint18 of 27
19. R is for Ruffles19 of 27
20. S is for Snapback20 of 27
21. T is for Tailored21 of 27
22. U is for Utilitarian22 of 27
23. V is for Varsity23 of 27
24. W is for White/Black24 of 27
25. X is for X-Ray25 of 27
26. Y is for Yellow26 of 27
27. Z is for Zig Zag27 of 27
GET THE LOOK: Beyonce Rocks The Perfect Spring Dress was originally published on hellobeautiful.com