Most TV shows have their own hangout they gather in each episode, but where were their actual hangout spot? Take a look below at 11 places characters hung out at for fun.
1. Rachel’s Place – “Family Matters”
Once Rachel bought her restaurant she employed her family, and it became the ultimate hangout.
2. The Max – “Saved by the Bell”
The Max was the best place Baysiders could get some burgers and
3. Nipsey’s – “Martin”
So much foolishness was had at Nipsey’s, and we’re sure the wings they always had were good too.
4. Central Perk – “Friends”
Central Perk had the best coffee the gang didn’t drink.
5. Diner – “Sex and the City”
The best gossip and brunches went down at this unnamed NYC diner.
6. Mork’s – “Seinfeld”
It was the diner before “Sex and the City’s diner became THE diner, and the recants from the previous night’s events were always hilarious shared over coffee.
7. Peach Pit – “Beverly Hills 90210″
Anytime the kids needed some advice — you know, since their parents were rarely around — they always went to the Peach Pit to see Nat.
8. The Peacock – “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
Once Will and Carlton made it to college, and Carlton became manager of the Peacock, we saw so many things go down there.
9. The Den – “Moesha”
Moesha and the gang always hid from trouble at Andell’s den. And Andell was never short of side eye and sass.
10. Natalie’s – “New York Undercover”
Eddie Torres’ dad had the joint jumping with the hottest artists around. How did he do that?
11. The Pit – “A Different World”
It was your favorite place to hang out at with Freddie and the crew, and get their daily dose of quips from Mr. Gaines.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook!
MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY
25 Best Black TV Show Theme Songs
1. 19. Proud Family (2001)Source: 1 of 8
2. 10. Good Times (1974)Source: 2 of 8
3. 9. Family Matters (1989)Source: 3 of 8
4. 7. The Cosby Show (Season 6) (1983)Source: 4 of 8
11 Fictional Places Every 80s’ Baby Wishes Were Real was originally published on theurbandaily.com