TOP 10 FREE FITNESS APPS
There are over 1,000 fitness apps related to losing weight, staying healthy, and keeping up with your calorie intake. Where do you begin? Working out and eating right starts with you staying focused. Whether you’re at home or on the go, I decided to give you the top 10 free fitness apps that you may find helpful. You can thank me later! #TeamFitness
1. Lose It – track your food intake and set weightloss goals.
2. iPump Free Workout – pictures and video tutorials, good for visual exercisers.
3. Step Track Lite – simple pedometer to track your steps.
4. iMapMyRun – GPS enabled app to map out your distance.
5. iSpinning – focuses on biking, made for mountain bike and road bike enthusiasts.
6. Pret-a-Yoga Lite – great for yoga beginners and includes step-by-step procedures
7. Six Pack App Free – great for beginners needing workouts, postures & positioning.
8. Body Fitness Free – easy way to log your workouts and learn first hand.
9. Lose the Belly (For Women) – abdominal exercises for women.
10. Lose the Belly (For Men) – abdominal exercises for men.
Get fit with Keisha Nicole!