The singer, who also spent two and a half months in jail after he was arrested for assaulting a man outside a Washington D.C. hotel, took to Twitter to express his gratitude.
IM OFF PROBATION!!!!!!!! Thank the Lord!!!!!!
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) March 20, 2015
Brown has completed the terms of his sentence, according to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James R. Brandlin. The singer was ordered to undergo domestic violence counseling and rehab, where he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and treated for substance abuse.
SOURCE: CBS, TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Chris Brown Vs. Drake: Who's Actually Ahead In Their Not-So-Friendly Competition?
1. According to sources, Chris Brown's net worth is nearly $30 million, while Drake's is estimated at $60 million.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Chris Brown shirtless and showing off his tattoos.Source:Splash 2 of 10
3. Chris Brown and Rihanna had some pretty stylish moments together.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. This is one of the on-again-off-again couple's best pictures ever.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. They're totally in sync.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. But RiRi and Drake always look pretty happy together too.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. And things got pretty sexy.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Like really, really hot.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Chris Brown's smile has always been spectacular, yes!Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. So tell us, who wins the battle in your book?Source:Getty 10 of 10
Judge Closes Chris Brown’s Assault Case Over 2009 Rihanna Attack was originally published on globalgrind.com