Drake Opens Nightclub in Memory of His Grandparents
Still reaping the benefits from “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late,” we haven’t heard much from the “6 God” since his debut performance at Coachella. A couple of days ago, however, Mr. Champagne Papi revealed that he’s been keeping busy in Toronto and has just opened up a new nightclub called SherClub.
Drake hinted that that’s where he’d be catching the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, but not before he honored his grandparents and dedicated the club to them … click here for more details.
Ludacris MASSIVE Brawl Erupts At Vegas Pool Party
The REAL fight in Vegas went down the day after Mayweather-Pacquiao — a huge melee at the Rehab pool party hosted by Ludacris.
The video is absolute INSANITY — showing multiple brawls around the pool on Sunday at the Hard Rock Hotel — fists, chairs, bottles, ice buckets and more were hurled. Even before the fight broke out … you can see the crowd rip a door off its hinges to burst into the party … click here for more details.
Katy Perry, Kim K, Rihanna & More Get Glam for 2015 Met Gala
The most fashion forward A-listers gathered in New York to celebrate the new “China: Through The Looking Glass” exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Met Gala. Everyone from Kim Kardashian to Madonna were present at the event, but it’s safe to say that Rihanna stole the show with her grand entrance.
The “Diamonds” singer turned heads in an extravagant yellow cape designed by couture Chinese designer Guo Pei. Rih’s luxurious cape had a massive train that took two men to hold it while she posed for photos on the red carpet … click here for more details.
Written by LBeasley (Lauren Beasley), Digital Producer of The Morning Heat and Sports Editor of Radio One Detroit
Keep up with the Morning Heat on Instagram and Twitter at @hiphopdetroit
Who Was Best Dressed At The 2015 Met Gala?
1. Jay Z & Beyonce1 of 37
2. Taraji P. Henson2 of 37
3. Solange Knowles3 of 37
4. Kim and Kanye West4 of 37
5. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen5 of 37
6. Rihanna is here to snatch all edges in a robe ensemble that required four people to carry the train.6 of 37
7. Rihanna doesn't play when it comes to her red carpet game.7 of 37
8. It was a family affair for Lenny and Zoe Kravitz with her mom Lisa Bonet.8 of 37
9. Zendaya9 of 37
10. Sofia Vergara10 of 37
11. Diddy and Cassie11 of 37
12. Justin Bieber looks effortlessly cool on the red carpet of the MET.12 of 37
13. The Wade's13 of 37
14. Kendall Jenner in Calvin Klein14 of 37
15. Janelle Monae added a twist to her traditional pompadour.15 of 37
16. Kim Kardashian West and Jennifer Lopez show off their most famous assets16 of 37
17. Solange ditched her signature fro for a sleep ponytail.17 of 37
18. Another look at Beyonce and hubby Jay-Z looking stunning as usual.18 of 37
19. Another look at Solange in Guo Pei19 of 37
20. A solo shot of Bey!20 of 37
21. Beyonce's got back.21 of 37
22. Jennifer Lopez does Versace well.22 of 37
23. Jennifer Lopez23 of 37
24. Kerry Washington is pretty in a pink Prada gown24 of 37
25. Janelle Monae in custom H&M25 of 37
26. Katy Perry26 of 37
27. The back view of Kerry's dress.27 of 37
28. Spike Lee and his wife Tonya Lewis-Lee28 of 37
29. Common is Chi-town sharp.29 of 37
30. Kris Jenner30 of 37
31. The Wests.31 of 37
32. Alicia Keys steps up her red carpet look in Jean Paul Gaultier.32 of 37
33. "Twilight's' Robert Pattison and his girlfriend, British rapper FKA Twigs.33 of 37
34. Miley Cyrus34 of 37
35. George Clooney and his wife35 of 37
36. Miguel36 of 37
37. Selena Gomez37 of 37
Drake Opens Nightclub in Memory of His Grandparents was originally published on hothiphopdetroit.com