Stream Uncle Snoop’s album a week earlier than its scheduled release. The Pharrell Williams executive produced album is scheduled to drop May 12. BUSH features guest appearances from Gwen Stefani, T.I., Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar, Charlie Wilson, and Stevie Wonder. Stream BUSH here.
Following the release of Tha Barter VI, Young Thug is taking a softer approach with this R&B-inspired banger titled “Love Me Forever.” Take a listen to Thugga’s latest release below.
Dungeon Family newcomer Raury announces his second annual “RaurFest.” Last year, the “Fly” rapper celebrated his 18th birthday by kicking off the inaugural music festival in Atlanta. Head on over to HypeTrak to get all the details.
You might’ve heard her on T.I.’s “New National Anthem,” but now’s the time to get to know singer/songwriter Victoria Monet for yourself. The Cali songstress releases a nostalgic new video, “90’s Babies,” for all the kiddies who grew up watching Fresh Prince, Living Single, and Martin. “90’s Babies” is off her forthcoming EP Nightmares & Lullabies: Act II. Watch the dope new video below.
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell's co-sign early on.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell's clothing line.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his "travel bag."Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin' it hard.Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell's signature style included trucker hats.Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife's on the red carpet.Source:Getty 16 of 16
RISE AND GRIND! MORNING MUSIC NEWS: Stream Snoop Dogg’s “Bush” Album, And MORE! was originally published on globalgrind.com