Kanye West returned home to Chicago to catch Game 4 of the Cavaliers vs. Bulls 2015 NBA Eastern Conference playoffs.
The “Wolves” rapper was spotted hanging out with former Bulls player Scottie Pippen before performing “All Day” during an extended timeout. Although his performance was entertaining, everyone got more joy from seeing Kanye briefly smile.
Kanye didn’t get the chance to spend time with his wife Kim Kardashian on Mother’s Day, but he did send an orchestra to perform one of her favorite Sam Smith songs while she’s promoting her book Selfish in Brazil.
Since changing the title of his album So Help Me God to SWISH, Kanye’s been working around the clock to get the highly anticipated project finished.
Watch Kanye’s performance up top.
VIDEO SOURCE: Vine, YouTube
17 Times Kanye West Got Caught Creeping On Kim Kardashian (PHOTOS)
17 photos Launch gallery
1. The time Yeezy gave his future wifey the glare.
1 of 17
2. Those Kardashian kurves are killer.
2 of 17
3. The time Kimmy's cleavage got that rarely seen smile of approval.
3 of 17
4. But of course, he is also a fan of her famous derrière.
4 of 17
5. Who can even blame him for this one?
5 of 17
6. The time he practically drooled over his baby mama.
6 of 17
7. The time she caught him in the act.
7 of 17
8. But he didn't care and proceeded to look anyway.
8 of 17
9. The time she wore a crewneck dress and covered the goods.
9 of 17
10. The time he kept his eye on the prize even from a distance.
10 of 17
11. No need to play coy, he just looked at them dead on.
11 of 17
12. The time Nori couldn't block his view.
12 of 17
13. The time he just smiled at how perfect she is.
13 of 17
14. The time they laughed at how perfect they both are.
14 of 17
15. The time he gave her a sweet kiss.
15 of 17
16. The time he made sure the assets got on the curb safely.
16 of 17
17. He can't keep his eyes off her fatty.
17 of 17