How can you not love Jidenna? “Classic Man” should be enough.
If you’re still unclear who Jidenna is, he’s Janelle Monae’s Wondaland artist who has the ability to sing and rap, and executes both talents very well.
On the heels of his performance on American Idol’s grand finale show, the Wisconsin artist teamed up with VEVO for their DSCVR series and performed a raw version of “Long Live The Chief.”
Watch Jidenna’s live performance above.
Janelle Monae Performs At The St. Regis New York (PHOTOS)
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Two beauties: Janelle Monae and Olivia Palermo.
1 of 7
2. Janelle killin' her set at the St. Regis
2 of 7
3 of 7
4. She looks stunning in white.
4 of 7
5. Janelle mesmerizes her audience.
5 of 7
6. She's in the Spotlight.
6 of 7
7. Janelle and her back up singers.
7 of 7