Bitch, you guessed it!
OG Maco is no longer an indie artist. With the recent partnership between Quality Control Music and Motown Records, the Atlanta rapper will now call Capitol Records/Motown his music home.
The OGZAY emcee made the official announcement via Twitter.
OG Maco will release his debut album Children of the Rage later on this year.
Congrats to the man.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The 411 On Rae Sremmurd (PHOTOS)
1. Rae Sremmurd Are Brothers From Tupelo, Mississippi.1 of 12
2. Interestingly Enough, Tupelo, Mississippi Is The Birthplace Of Elvis Presley.2 of 12
3. Rae Sremmurd Are Signed To Mike WiLL's Ear Drummer label & Interscope.3 of 12
4. Rae Sremmurd Started Recording Music In Middle School.4 of 12
5. Before Mike WiLL Signed Them, They Were Working At Olive Garden.5 of 12
6. Slim Jimmy Is The Oldest. He's 20.6 of 12
7. Swae Lee Is Just A Year Younger Than His Big Bro...He's 19.7 of 12
8. Rae Sremmurd's Forthcoming Debut Project Is Titled "Sremm Life."8 of 12
9. Rae Sremmurd Is Actually Ear Drummer Spelled Backwards. Ahhh...It All Makes Sense.9 of 12
10. Their Earlier Recordings Were Curse Word-Free.10 of 12
11. When Their Family Fell On Hard Times, Rae Sremmurd Became Homeless.11 of 12
12. Kim Kardashian Loves The Song "No Flex Zone" So Much, She Posted It On Her IG.12 of 12
OG Maco Inks Major Label Deal With Capitol/Motown Records was originally published on globalgrind.com