It’s been four years since T-Pain released an album, but 2015’s been a pretty awesome year for the Auto-Tune crooner.
Not only did he get tons of publicity for his acoustic set at NPR’s offices, he also received accolades for his 42-song set at The FADER Fort at SXSW. With all the reverence he’s been bestowed this year, T-Pain finally released the first official single off his forthcoming album, titled “Make That Sh*t Work” featuring Juicy J.
The DJ Mustard-produced song will definitely find itself in rotation in the hottest clubs around the country.
While he finishes up his fifth studio album, T-Pain will appear as a judge on MTV’s returning dance series, America’s Best Dance Crew, this summer.
Stoicville: The Phoenix is scheduled to drop sometime in the fall. Take a listen to T-Pain and Juicy below.
14 Of Miley Cyrus' "Shady Wardrobe Choices" From 2014 (PHOTOS)
1. Comparatively, this isn't soooooo bad.1 of 14
2. See?2 of 14
3. Bieber, is that you?3 of 14
4. Why don't you add a little Moschino to that Moschino?4 of 14
5. She's just being....Miley.5 of 14
6. Um, free the nipple. Yeah.6 of 14
7. Thinking pink. Or something?7 of 14
8. Or something.8 of 14
9. We just aren't sure what.9 of 14
10. A picture says a lot of words...10 of 14
11. Huh.11 of 14
12. Well, her top is cute.12 of 14
13. Girl look at that...body?13 of 14
14. This, this we can deal with.14 of 14
T-Pain & Juicy J “Make That Sh*t Work” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com