Ross (real name William Leonard Roberts II) and bodyguard Nadrian Lateef James were arrested Wednesday as the result of an investigation stemming from a June 7th incident at Ross’ home, the 235-acre Fayetteville estate formerly owned by boxer Evander Holyfield.
According to the arrest warrant, Ross and James allegedly pistol whipped a man who was believed to be working on Ross’ home. The assault reportedly knocked out two of the man’s teeth and caused neck and jaw injuries. Ross was charged with aggravated assault, aggravated battery and kidnapping. James was charged with aggravated battery and kidnapping.
Both men were denied bond Wednesday and will remain jailed until they go before a Fayette County Superior Court judge on July 1.
Today’s arrest was Ross’ second in Fayette County in two weeks. He was arrested on a misdemeanor marijuana charge on June 10. He was also arrested on marijuana charges in his native Miami in 2008, in Louisiana in 2011 and in North Carolina in 2013.
1. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.Source: 1 of 8
2. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.Source: 2 of 8
3. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.Source: 3 of 8
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.Source: 4 of 8
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.Source: 5 of 8
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.Source: 6 of 8
7. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.Source: 7 of 8
8. OJ SimpsonSource: 8 of 8
Rick Ross Denied Bond, Will Remain In Jail Until July 1st Court Date was originally published on hotspotatl.com