Here’s something worth listening to.
Just this past week, throwback actor and comedian Sinbad starred in a podcast episode of A Waste of Time with ItsTheReal, and unlike many celebs in the hot seat, he actually kept it real.
The 58-year-old ballsy ’90s star let loose with sketch comedians Eric and Jeff Rosenthal on everything from Donald Trump and his appearance on Celebrity Apprentice, to proudly admitting how much Karl Kani and Cross Colours he has in his closet, to spilling the beans on how he’d win Survivor. And like all of us, Sinbad is just another average Joe. He has some pretty hysterical Uber experiences and some wacky stories about (successfully) blackmailing his employer, a cable company in Wichita, Kansas.
Sinbad reminisced about his experiences hosting SNL, and appearing on Letterman, Conan, and Arsenio. He’s also got plenty of stories about Eric B and Rakim, Mitch Blood Green, Will Smith, NWA, Public Enemy, DJ Quik, Suge Knight, Tupac, Biggie, Naughty By Nature, Queen Latifah, Martin Lawrence, and more of your favorite celebrities.
If we didn’t just name-drop enough people to get you hooked, stop reading and just press play already.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
What Your Favorite Celebs From The '90s & 2000s Look Like Now
1. Uncle Joey Gladstone - "Full House"Source: 1 of 10
2. Cole: "Martin"Source: 2 of 10
3. Brian Hooks, that guy who played in "3 Strikes" and was funny on Eve's show is still acting. His last movie was "The Ghetto" with Ice T.Source: 3 of 10
4. Aunt Rachel: "Family Matters"Source: 4 of 10
5. Arnaz - "One on One"Source: 5 of 10
6. Marcus is now fooling around with Amber Rose for their new movie "Sister Code."Source:Echoing Sounds 6 of 10
Sinbad Talks Biggie, Trump, & Cross Colours In His Closet With ItsTheReal was originally published on globalgrind.com