The search is on for seven lucky strangers to become the newest stars of MTV’s iconic reality series, “Real World.” Casting has now begun for the show that started it all!
An open casting call is taking place at:
SATURDAY, JULY 11TH
HUDSON GRILLE MIDTOWN NE
942 PEACHTREE STREET
ATLANTA, GA 30309
So who are the next stars of “Real World”? “We look for characters from real life; people with strong personalities who are unafraid to speak their minds,” says Jonathan Murray, Executive Producer of “Real World.” Past seasons have been populated with cast members from diverse backgrounds, who have shared their daily experiences and over-the-top personalities with millions of viewers. Fans of the show will remember alumni such as Puck, the outrageous bike messenger; Cohutta; the hilarious, folksy mountain-man; Katelyn, the opinionated trans woman; Isaac, who raised naked fish tank snorkeling to an art form; Dustin, the Southern gentleman with a scandalous secret; and Nany and Adam, whose stormy romance rocked the Real World house.
“Real World” thrives on having a diverse and dynamic cast. Our ideal candidate has a larger-than-life personality, a unique life story, an adventurous spirit and a personal magnetism that draws attention whenever they walk in the room. We are looking for open-minded and open-hearted people who can make us laugh and cry. We also love people who are at a turning point in their lives and have big decisions to make about their future.
As always, “Real World” welcomes anyone with a great personality and a willingness to share their life with the world. Most of all, we are looking for surprising and unusual life stories that have yet to be told on television.
Applicants are asked to bring a recent picture of themselves (which will not be returned) and photo ID. You must be 21 years or older by October 2015, and appear to be between the ages of 20 and 24.
For those who can’t make it to the open call, applications are still being accepted via email.
Visit www.bmpcasting.com/casting/realworld/ for complete details on how you can apply.
2015 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet Stars
1. Jessie J sparkled in a dazzling two-piece set.Source: 1 of 12
2. Emily Ratajkowski stunned in a revealing, colorful mini dress.Source: 2 of 12
3. Tinashe walked the red carpet in a black gown and simple hair and makeup.Source: 3 of 12
4. Liz Hernandez arrived in a mini dress and million dollar smile.Source: 4 of 12
5. Fetty Wap threw a blazer over his white tee for the occasion.Source: 5 of 12
6. Bella Thorne wore a flirty frock by Peter Pilotto.Source: 6 of 12
7. Jennifer Lopez rocked black and gold all the way down to her nails.Source: 7 of 12
8. Amy Schumer wore a flattering mini dress.Source: 8 of 12
9. Amber Rose didn’t hide her tattoos for this red carpet.Source: 9 of 12
10. Cara Delevingne went for a sophisticated look in purple.Source: 10 of 12
11. Scarlett Johansson was pretty in pink.Source: 11 of 12
12. Kiersey Clemmons shined in yellow.Source: 12 of 12
MTV’s “Real World” Looking for New Stars in Atlanta! was originally published on hotspotatl.com