Kevin Hart is arguably the hardest working man in show business.
He’s managed to transform himself from a struggling stand-up comedian into an A-List box office giant. Kev is so big, he even became a target of the now-infamous Sony hack, debated upon by the upper echelons of the film universe.
With breakout roles in movies like Think Like A Man, Ride Along, Get Hard, and a string of successful stand-up specials, we often forget that Kevin has been in the game for over 15 years.
Before Hollywood’s current ‘Hart Attack,’ he was snagging plenty of roles, but was still seemingly unnoticed. Check out our list of Kevin Hart roles that we forgot about in honor of the man’s 36th birthday.
10. In The Mix | Busta (2005)
Kevin played Usher‘s wacky best friend in the 2005 film In The Mix.
9. Along Came Polly | Vic (2004)
8. Little Fockers | Louis (2010)
Speaking of Ben Stiller, Kev got to work with his former co-star once again as Nurse Louis in Little Fockers.
7. The Big House | Kevin (2004)
He played the role of Kevin – a wealthy, pampered guy from Malibu, who moves to Philadelphia to live with his working-class relatives after his father loses all of his money – in the short-lived ABC series The Big House.
6. Fool’s Gold | Big Bunny (2008)
5. Epic Movie | Silas (2007)
In the parody comedy Epic Movie, Kev was a mock version of Silas from The Da Vinci Code.
4. The 40-Year-Old Virgin| A Customer (2005)
3. Scary Movie 3 | C.J. (2003)
Kev played C.J. in Scary Movie 3; the parody version of a rapper from the film 8 Mile.
2. Soul Plane | Nashawn (2004)
Over a decade ago, Kev made a name for himself after starring in the film Soul Plane. When asked about his role in the cult classic, he revealed, “Soul Plane is what got me popular enough to start touring.”
1. Paper Soldiers | Shawn (2002)
Kevin made his film debut in Paper Soldiers, a straight to DVD, Roc-A-Fella produced film starring Dame Dash and Beanie Sigel. The film goes down in history as an urban classic, putting Kevin Hart on the map. Thanks Dame Dash!
SOURCE: IMDb | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Splash
"Think Like A Man Too" L.A. Premiere (PHOTOS)
1. Draya was a "fine ass girl," as usual, taking the plunge in a floor-length, low-cut dress.1 of 14
2. Ne-Yo had his Red Octobers all over the red carpet.2 of 14
3. Two of Destiny's children, Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams, reunited on the red carpet.3 of 14
4. Melissa De Sousa was looking like a tall glass of milk in an all-white ensemble.4 of 14
5. Keke Palmer played with a color in a canary yellow cutout dress paired with a purple lippy and gold pumps.5 of 14
6. Taraji P. Henson–absolutely gorgeous!6 of 14
7. Regina Hall adds a pop of pink to her monochromatic ensemble.7 of 14
8. Michael Ealy was on his suit & tie ish, looking deliciously dapper for the evening.8 of 14
9. Meagan Good waltzed down the red carpet in a flowing Michael Costello creation.9 of 14
10. Mary J. Blige gave us a little peep show in a slashed tight black dress.10 of 14
11. La La showed a whole lotta leg in Alexander McQueen.11 of 14
12. Kevin Hart opted for a cream-colored suit and an air tie.12 of 14
13. Gabrielle Union was the cream of the crop (top) in lacy separates.13 of 14
14. Ms. Keri Baby! Keri Hilson kept it cute in a white blazer paired with black bottoms and Christian Louboutins.14 of 14
“Hart” Attack! 10 Kevin Hart Roles You May Have Forgotten About was originally published on globalgrind.com