The 4 singer posted a video of her dancing to the catchy track to her Instagram last month, stating that the song made her happy, and of course, took its popularity to the next level.
Now, the Hampton singer is getting the opportunity of a lifetime, as he got to hit up the studio with Queen Bey herself earlier today.
Posting a photo to his Instagram of the two posing in the studio, we can only hope that the two are working on some new fire, which we know will make Bey very happy if she can help it.
D.R.A.M. is definitely winning right now, and we can’t wait to see the magic that they’re hopefully creating.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Beyonce Shares Pics Of Rehearsals For Stevie Wonder's "All-Star Grammy Salute" (PHOTOS)
1. Beyonce shares a behind-the-scenes look at Stevie Wonder's "All-Star GRAMMY Salute."1 of 19
2. Beyonce is stunning before she takes the stage.2 of 19
3. Beyonce shares a behind-the-scenes look at Stevie Wonder's "All-Star GRAMMY Salute."3 of 19
4. Bey and Ed Sheeran rock out with the Gary Clark Jr.4 of 19
5. Bey wows the behind-the-scenes crowd.5 of 19
6. Look back at it.6 of 19
7. Beyonce in rehearsal mode.7 of 19
8. Gary captures Bey's focus.8 of 19
9. Gary Clark Jr. flaunts his million dollar smile during rehearsals.9 of 19
10. Bey is focused.10 of 19
11. Rocking out during rehearsal.11 of 19
12. Beyonce's knee.12 of 19
13. Focused.13 of 19
14. Now that's commitment.14 of 19
15. Beyonce has fun rehearsing.15 of 19
16. Time to take a break.16 of 19
17. Beyonce has fun while rehearsing.17 of 19
18. In the director's chair.18 of 19
19. It's all for Stevie!19 of 19
Beyonce & D.R.A.M. Hit The Studio To Hopefully Make More Happy Music For Queen Bey was originally published on globalgrind.com