DJ Paul and his fiancée Majda Baltic not only like cooking for each other, they also like cooking with each other.
GlobalGrind presents the first episode of Cooking For Bae with DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia delivering a very sexy dish he likes to call the “DJ Paul Lobster Panty Dropper,” which is a ratchet description for a sherry cognac lobster broth with clams.
Over the past few years, the Memphis rap legend has been fostering a career in culinary arts by developing his own rub and BBQ sauce. We caught up with DJ Paul in Los Angeles so he could break down how he won over his fiancée, and it had nothing to do with his rap career or his Oscar win. Instead, it had everything to do with how he throws down in the kitchen.
If you’re going to cook in 2015, you have to cook for bae.
Watch our first episode of Cooking For Bae with DJ Paul up top.
19 Perfectly Good Reasons To Show Off Your Body On Instagram
1. Miley CyrusSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. Miley CyrusSource:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Nicki MinajSource:Instagram 3 of 13
4. Nicki MinajSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. Kim KardashianSource:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Chelsea HandlerSource:Instagram 6 of 13
7. Jason BiggsSource:Instagram 7 of 13
8. Niykee HeatonSource:Instagram 8 of 13
9. Niykee HeatonSource:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Niykee HeatonSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. RihannaSource:Instagram 11 of 13
12. Amber RoseSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Amber RoseSource:Instagram 13 of 13
Cooking For Bae: Watch DJ Paul Cook Up His Lobster Panty Dropper was originally published on globalgrind.com