The time has come to make this day a national holiday. Why? Because it’s Beyonce‘s birthday.
Our savior celebrates 34 years of greatness today, and what better way to bring in her new year than to dedicate a special song or two? Bey’s loved ones gathered a list of touching songs that remind them of their good times spent with the Queen.
From her hubby Jay Z to her sister Solange and even her mother-in-law Gloria Carter, all have dedicated a song that narrates their unique moments with Beyonce, along with a beautiful message. BFF Kelly Rowland dedicated “What’s The 411” by Mary J. Blige and said:
I remember us listening to this song over and over the first time I stayed overnight at the house on Parkwood Street. I felt like I had truly found a friend and what turned out to be a lifelong bond.
This songs reminds me of you and I on vacation. ‘Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.’ So many legendary nights. It represents vulnerability; it’s us in our own world, away from work and totally lost in love. ‘For you, I’ll bleed myself dry.’
Mommy you sung this to me all the time. Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Check out more dedications on her website.
SOURCE: Beyonce.com | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
20 Sweet Photos Of Beyonce During The "B'Day" Era
1. We haven't seen Beyonce dress so casually during press runs since the "B'Day" era.Source:Getty 1 of 20
2. The beginning of 'Grown & Sexy.'Source:Getty 2 of 20
3. Receiving a World Music Award from Michael Jackson at just 25 years old.Source:Getty 3 of 20
4. Hey, young B.Source:Getty 4 of 20
5. She always loved Blue.Source:Getty 5 of 20
6. These were the early days of Bey & Jay's performances together.Source:Getty 6 of 20
7. The honey highlights had a little more honey.Source:Getty 7 of 20
8. Before her BFF Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin decided to consciously uncouple.Source:Getty 8 of 20
9. After the success of her sophomore album, Beyonce made her mark in music.Source:Getty 9 of 20
10. Queen!Source:Getty 10 of 20
11. Just a year and a half before the pair tied the knot.Source:Getty 11 of 20
12. Red Hot.Source:Getty 12 of 20
13. She exuded so much elegance at such a young age.Source:Getty 13 of 20
14. Everything.Source:Getty 14 of 20
15. TRL was still a go-to after album releases.Source:Getty 15 of 20
16. '06 Bonnie & Clyde.Source:Getty 16 of 20
17. Bey on "106 & Park."Source:Getty 17 of 20
18. 25th B'Day.Source:Getty 18 of 20
19. Dream Girl.Source:Getty 19 of 20
20. She's a grown woman.Source:Getty 20 of 20
Happy Birthday, Beyonce! Family Dedicates Songs Highlighting Cherished Moments With Bey was originally published on globalgrind.com