This is exactly what the world needs.
Missy and Pharrell’s use of “WTF” isn’t the acronym you think it is. “WTF” in this instance stands for “Where They From.”
Pharrell and Missy have been in the studio all year-long. The legendary super producers plan on releasing the full version of “WTF” on November 13.
Take a listen to the 30-second snippet below.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
1 of 16
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell's co-sign early on.
2 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
3 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
4 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell's clothing line.
5 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
6 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
7 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his "travel bag."
8 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
9 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
10 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
11 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
12 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
13 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin' it hard.
14 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
15 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell's signature style included trucker hats.
16 of 16