Derek Jeter has been in quite a few relationships within the public eye, but this time, things might be serious enough for him to be taken off the market for good.
The former New York Yankees player is reportedly ready to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Hannah Davis, who he has been with for three years.
According to the NY Daily News, sources say that Davis was already given a ring, and the next step may be for the two to set a date.
The source reveals, “She already has the ring. The family is very happy because they really like him.”
This news comes as a surprise to most, but not so much to Jeter, himself, who revealed that the hopes of starting a family was one of his bigger reasons for retiring from Major League Baseball last year.
Other former famous girlfriends of Jeter include Mariah Carey, Minka Kelly, Jessica Biel, Jordana Brewster and Adriana Lima.
We hope that the news is true, and that Derek Jeter may finally become a married man. What do you think of the possible engagement news?
SOURCE: NY Daily News | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
1 of 18
1. Not only is Derek a leader in his sport, he's got a million dollar smile.
2 of 18
2. Whether he's warming up, working the field, or up to bat, Derek Jeter is so damn fine.
3 of 18
3. Nothing's sexier than watching a guy do what he loves.
4 of 18
4. Even this MLB all-star needs a break here and there.
5 of 18
5. *Insert heart-eyes emoji here*
6 of 18
6. Even on the sidelines, we'd be hard pressed to find a better looking man in the league.
7 of 18
7. Seriously, peep those baby blues!
8 of 18
9 of 18
9. Not only is Derek an amazing player, he's a true sportsman.
10 of 18
10. We even love his more serious side.
11 of 18
11. Jeter is always on his suit and tie ish.
12 of 18
12. Whether he's rockin' pinstripes or sweats, this is one hot 40-year-old.
13 of 18
13. His street style is everything.
14 of 18
14. This Major League baller is no stranger to flying through the air, but he does so with some serious swag.
15 of 18
15. This career New York Yankee takes practice very seriously.
16 of 18
16. Off the field, No. 2 is nothing but laughs.
17 of 18
18 of 18
18. Like most New Yorkers, this guy can be totally casual and still fashion-forward.