It’s been quite a year for Ariana Grande. After breaking up with Big Sean and catching intense heat for licking a pan of doughnuts at a California bakery, Miss Grande is back and better than ever.
Teaming up with “Bang Bang” video director Hannah Lux Davis, Ariana releases the visuals to her new single “Focus.” Sporting a platinum-colored wig, Ariana and her army of dancers two-step, body roll, and strut around the luminous video set.
Ariana’s forthcoming album Moonlight is due out in 2016. In the meantime, watch her dance around in the new video up top.
Big Sean & Ariana Grande's Cutest Moments As A Couple
5 photos Launch gallery
1. Their PDA was on fleek at Big Sean's "Dark Sky Paradise" listening party.
1 of 5
2. Backstage at the Grammys...
2 of 5
3. They make one another so happy.
3 of 5
4. Big Sean admires his woman at "Stevie Wonder: Songs In The Key Of Life."
4 of 5
5. Ariana Grande and Big Sean attend The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
5 of 5