After recovering from an exhaustion-induced coma, surviving emergency surgery for an eye disease, and undergoing an extensive sinus procedure, it’s been quite a year for New Orleans crooner August Alsina.
Although his life has been plagued by unexpected trials, tribulations, and health scares, nothing’s stopping the 23-year-old from doing what he does best.
While promoting the release of his sophomore album This Thing Called Life, August sat down to discuss the hardships he’s endured, his family crisis, becoming a prayer warrior, and a promoter of love. August also addressed the controversy surrounding the “groping” incident that made him the target of online backlash.
Last week, we posted part one of an in-depth interview with August where he spoke about how the groping incident made him feel, calling the fan to make sure she was OK, and what the incident has taught him.
This Thing Called Life is set to be released December 11. Watch part two of our interview with August up top.
August Alsina's Sexiest Instagram Moments (PHOTOS)
1. August is super sexy.1 of 29
2. Hey August!2 of 29
3. Tatted up!3 of 29
4. Waves on spin, so they hate on him.4 of 29
5. Isn't he handsome?5 of 29
6. He has a million dollar smile.6 of 29
7. August is super sexy.7 of 29
8. Look at that cute little smirk of his...8 of 29
9. Isn't he handsome?9 of 29
10. August's tats are super sexy.10 of 29
11. You can take us anywhere...11 of 29
12. Lean back.12 of 29
13. Hey August!13 of 29
14. He's sexy AND funny.14 of 29
15. Isn't he handsome?15 of 29
16. Hey August!16 of 29
17. Looking good fellas.17 of 29
18. August biting his bottom lip.18 of 29
19. Black and white sexiness.19 of 29
20. Stylin' on them.20 of 29
21. All black everything!21 of 29
22. Look at that smile, though.22 of 29
23. August has the perfect lips.23 of 29
24. He also has the perfect face.24 of 29
25. Even when he's sleepy, he's damn near perfect.25 of 29
26. Hey August!26 of 29
27. Hoodies up!27 of 29
28. Isn't he handsome?28 of 29
29. Tatted up.29 of 29
This Thing Called Life: August Alsina Opens Up About Suicide, Family Drama, Love, & New Album was originally published on globalgrind.com