Last month, a video of Miss Minaj pretending to wave a wand and heal a wheelchair-bound woman by commanding her to walk sparked outrage, with many people saying Nicki’s joke was tasteless and wrong.
It’s believed that the wheelchair-using woman in the video was actually one of Nicki’s drunk friends who turned up a little bit too much. Well, one wheelchair organization is offering Nicki a chance to make amends.
Freedom 2 Roll co-founder Joe Martinez tells us his activist group reached out to Minaj’s camp after seeing the Halloween video of her pretending to cast a spell on a wheelchair-bound woman.
He says the plan is for her to ride a Hovertrax board with the group in the 84th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade.
She hasn’t responded as of yet, but stay tuned.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Tour"
1. Bitch u guessed it!Source: 1 of 6
2. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️Source: 2 of 6
3. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️Source: 3 of 6
4. Arch That Back, Alley CatSource: 4 of 6
5. hi Della! 😩Source: 5 of 6
6. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR's FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.Source: 6 of 6
Wheelchair Organization Offers Nicki Minaj The Chance To Roll With Them This Christmas was originally published on globalgrind.com