was offered an olive branch after a video clip of her joking Nicki Minaj around with some friends offended the wheelchair community.
Last month, a video of Miss Minaj pretending to wave a wand and heal a wheelchair-bound woman by commanding her to walk sparked outrage, with many people saying Nicki’s joke was tasteless and wrong.
It’s believed that the wheelchair-using woman in the video was actually one of Nicki’s drunk friends who turned up a little bit too much. Well, one wheelchair organization is offering Nicki a chance to make amends.
Freedom 2 Roll co-founder Joe Martinez tells us his activist group reached out to Minaj’s camp after seeing the Halloween video of her pretending to cast a spell on a wheelchair-bound woman.
He says the plan is for her to ride a Hovertrax board with the group in the 84th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade.
She hasn’t responded as of yet, but stay tuned.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Tour"
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Bitch u guessed it!
1 of 10
2. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️
2 of 10
3. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️
3 of 10
4. 👀 @giuseppezanottiworld thank you for the custom made boots. 😘😘😘😘😘 #ThePinkprintTOUR
4 of 10
5. Love & Hip-Hop
5 of 10
6. Arch That Back, Alley Cat
6 of 10
7. am I just...a fool...blind & stupid for loving u...am I just a silly girl...
7 of 10
8. hi Della! 😩
8 of 10
9. dressing room diaries ....
9 of 10
10. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR's FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.
10 of 10