During his DJ set in London, Virgil played Kanye’s collaboration with Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign. If the collabo sounds familiar, it’s because Kanye premiered the song during his Yeezy Season 2 fashion show in New York City.
“This is very new. Very rare. Very new. We’re testing it out on the sound system for London…Motherf*ckin’ “Fade” – Kanye West. Let’s get it,” yelled Virgil.
Kanye, who’s taking his sweet time on SWISH, said his highly anticipated album sounds like a “sonic painting.”
Take another listen to “Fade” up top.
All The Photos You Need To See From Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 Show
1. Anna Wintour talks to Kim Kardashian as North West keeps her focus.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. North West sucks on her lollipop while Kim talks to Khloe, sitting on Riccardo Tisci's lap.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. Fabolous, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, `Ye, and Vic Mensa chill backstage.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. North West loves her some of her daddy, Yeezy.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Kanye West comes out for the grand finale of the Yeezy Season 2 show.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. KimYe pose backstage after another successful show.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Khloe, North, Kim, Kendall, and Kourtney take a family photo backstage.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Drake called Lorde his "wifey (low key)" after this photo.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Pusha T, Tyga and Fabolous wait for the show to start.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. 2 Chainz, Kendall, and Miguel sit on in the second row.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Michael Strahan jokes around with Common front row.Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. North West loves to make her daddy smile, even when he's in work mode.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Fabolous makes his way inside.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. North West looks ready for action in her mommy, Kim Kardashian's arms.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Virgil Abloh Played The Full Version Of Kanye’s “Fade” Feat. Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Last Night was originally published on globalgrind.com