As we patiently wait for the arrival of Kanye’s SWISH album, his creative director Virgil Abloh has given us another glimpse of what’s to come.
During his DJ set in London, Virgil played Kanye’s collaboration with Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign. If the collabo sounds familiar, it’s because Kanye premiered the song during his Yeezy Season 2 fashion show in New York City.
“This is very new. Very rare. Very new. We’re testing it out on the sound system for London…Motherf*ckin’ “Fade” – Kanye West. Let’s get it,” yelled Virgil.
Kanye, who’s taking his sweet time on SWISH, said his highly anticipated album sounds like a “sonic painting.”
Take another listen to “Fade” up top.
All The Photos You Need To See From Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 Show
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Anna Wintour talks to Kim Kardashian as North West keeps her focus.
1 of 14
2. North West sucks on her lollipop while Kim talks to Khloe, sitting on Riccardo Tisci's lap.
2 of 14
3. Fabolous, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, `Ye, and Vic Mensa chill backstage.
3 of 14
4. North West loves her some of her daddy, Yeezy.
4 of 14
5. Kanye West comes out for the grand finale of the Yeezy Season 2 show.
5 of 14
6. KimYe pose backstage after another successful show.
6 of 14
7. Khloe, North, Kim, Kendall, and Kourtney take a family photo backstage.
7 of 14
8. Drake called Lorde his "wifey (low key)" after this photo.
8 of 14
9. Pusha T, Tyga and Fabolous wait for the show to start.
9 of 14
10. 2 Chainz, Kendall, and Miguel sit on in the second row.
10 of 14
11. Michael Strahan jokes around with Common front row.
11 of 14
12. North West loves to make her daddy smile, even when he's in work mode.
12 of 14
13. Fabolous makes his way inside.
13 of 14
14. North West looks ready for action in her mommy, Kim Kardashian's arms.
14 of 14