It’s been over a year since Future and Mike WiLL mentioned the existence of their collaborative mixtapeApe Sh*t. Unfortunately, we haven’t gotten the project yet, but don’t fret, Ape Sh*t could be here on Thanksgiving.
Now, we’re not sure if Freebandz and EarDrummers are linking up on Thanksgiving for charitable reasons, but the possibilities are endless. Both Future and Mike are lending a helping hand to less fortunate families for the upcoming holidays.
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.
8 of 8
Continue reading 19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future