According to reports, however, she may be dealing with an unfortunate situation resulting from her visits.
TMZ is reporting that the reality star has contracted a staph infection over the last couple of weeks, and it may not be looking good, as she’s cancelled her book tour because of it.
The site reports, “We’re told Khloe has a lesion on her leg which became incredibly painful. She developed a high fever, swollen glands. She’s also sweating profusely with intermittent chills. One very connected source tells TMZ, “It’s so scary. She’s so sick.” Khloe cancelled several appearances for her book promotion, tweeting, “I’m sick & dr’s orders are that I need to lay low until we narrow down what’s wrong.”
GossipCop reports that Khloe does, indeed, have a staph infection but a source revealed, “She is getting treatment and will be OK,” and mentioning that she “just needs to rest and get it treated.”
There’s no confirmation from Khloe as far as if she does have a staph infection, but we are hoping she gets well soon.
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
1. Khloe's been flashing her camel since the very beginning.Source:Michelle Phillip/Splash News 1 of 12
2. Hi, Camille!Source:London Entertainment/Splash News 2 of 12
3. We mean, Kamille.Source:Splash News 3 of 12
4. Remember when the sisters introduced us to CTC?Source:SDFL/Splash News 4 of 12
5. One thing's for sure, Khloe rocks the camel toe better than anyone.Source:JohnGalt/Splash News 5 of 12
6. Wherever she goes, her camel toe goes with her.Source:Splash News 6 of 12
7. Hi.7 of 12
8. Khloe flashes a CT in Miami.Source:Splash News 8 of 12
9. Parental Advisory. Camel toe visible.Source:Clint Brewer/Splash News 9 of 12
10. And now it has a name. Camille the Camel.Source:Splash News 10 of 12
11. We love Khloe and her Camille.Source:TGB/Splash News 11 of 12
12. Even at the gym Khloe rocks her camel toe.Source:Splash News 12 of 12
Did Khloe Kardashian Contract An Infection After Visiting Lamar Odom? was originally published on globalgrind.com