Who knew Michael B. Jordan was this charismatic?
The Fruitvale Station actor sat down with The Breakfast Club for what turned out to be a funny and enlightening interview across the board. Michael’s charm hit (even with Charlamagne trolling him in the background) and ultimately, we learned a lot about what makes him tick as an actor, the kind of women he likes, his relationship with longtime friend and director Ryan Coogler, and more.
The handsome New Jersey native assures us he loves the “sisters,” and says he never dated Kendall Jenner or Iggy Azalea, though he does know Iggy from around the way. He also talks about how he plans to create change for Black lives, not continuously portraying Black stereotypes, the pressure he felt as a kid because of his famous name, and Charlie Sheen’s positive HIV status.
Watch the casual and candid conversation above and be sure to check out his latest big screen offering, Creed, on Thanksgiving. If you’re not a fan of Michael B. Jordan’s already, this quick chat will win you over.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
Michael B. Jordan's Sexiest Pics (PHOTOS)
1. Michael was looking mighty fine at the National Board of Review, where he was honored.1 of 21
2. Thank God for Ellen. This hottie with a body flaunts the drawers he got from The Ellen Show.2 of 21
3. Lord, is he fine!3 of 21
4. Cooking for bae.4 of 21
5. Because everybody loves a little tongue out during "#ShamelessSelfies"...When it's you.5 of 21
6. Off Guards or Nah? Looking fine as he announces his 2013 GQ Man of the Year Award.6 of 21
7. Michael B. Jordan and Oprah. Two beautiful people, two beautiful smiles.7 of 21
8. Posted at the Dubai Film Festival with his homies.8 of 21
9. Throwback Thursday never looked so good.9 of 21
10. Too much sexy in one lens. Michael B. Jordan and Zac Efron chillin'.10 of 21
11. Even the monkeys on the Today Show go bananas for Michael.11 of 21
12. Successful sexy chocolate, what a great combo. Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o looking posh posing for the paparazzi.12 of 21
13. It's lookin' good on the West Side.13 of 21
14. Then and now. Ball is Life.14 of 21
15. We should probably cuddle now.15 of 21
16. Chilling with the homies. Selfie time!16 of 21
17. He woke up like that.17 of 21
18. Fresh cut for the ladies.18 of 21
19. He makes it look so easy.19 of 21
20. I guess we can say "he gets it from his mama."20 of 21
21. Up close and personal with those succulent seductive lips.21 of 21
Michael B. Jordan Talks Iggy Azalea, “Creed,” Charlie Sheen’s HIV, & More With The Breakfast Club was originally published on globalgrind.com