If you’re with your family and “Big Mama” and them keep kicking you out of the kitchen, you might want to go see Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone’s new film. Creed hits theaters today.
I had the chance to talk with Michael B. Jordan about the film and asked if he learned anything about himself while training to become Adonis Creed. He said:
“I was sore the entire time. Ice baths were probably the most brutal thing ever, but it changed the recovery. I felt a million times better the next day.”
He also talked about his nickname, Michael “Bae” Jordan and ladies, he thinks it’s cool but he’s still getting used to all the attention:
“It’s cool, I’m getting accustom to the attention on that level. People knowing who you are. It always used to be, ‘that kid looks familiar, did we go to school together?’ When somebody comes up to you and knows your name like that and genuinely appreciates the work you do, it’s kind of cool.”
On this episode of Extra Butter you also get to find out more about Bianca, Michael’s love interest in Creed portrayed by Tessa Thompson (who gets to sing and talk with an accent in the film.)
Watch the entire episode up top.
Michael B. Jordan's Sexiest Pics (PHOTOS)
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Michael was looking mighty fine at the National Board of Review, where he was honored.
1 of 21
2. Thank God for Ellen. This hottie with a body flaunts the drawers he got from The Ellen Show.
2 of 21
3. Lord, is he fine!
3 of 21
4. Cooking for bae.
4 of 21
5. Because everybody loves a little tongue out during "#ShamelessSelfies"...When it's you.
5 of 21
6. Off Guards or Nah? Looking fine as he announces his 2013 GQ Man of the Year Award.
6 of 21
7. Michael B. Jordan and Oprah. Two beautiful people, two beautiful smiles.
7 of 21
8. Posted at the Dubai Film Festival with his homies.
8 of 21
9. Throwback Thursday never looked so good.
9 of 21
10. Too much sexy in one lens. Michael B. Jordan and Zac Efron chillin'.
10 of 21
11. Even the monkeys on the Today Show go bananas for Michael.
11 of 21
12. Successful sexy chocolate, what a great combo. Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o looking posh posing for the paparazzi.
12 of 21
13. It's lookin' good on the West Side.
13 of 21
14. Then and now. Ball is Life.
14 of 21
15. We should probably cuddle now.
15 of 21
16. Chilling with the homies. Selfie time!
16 of 21
17. He woke up like that.
17 of 21
18. Fresh cut for the ladies.
18 of 21
19. He makes it look so easy.
19 of 21
20. I guess we can say "he gets it from his mama."
20 of 21
21. Up close and personal with those succulent seductive lips.
21 of 21