Fortunately, the two kissed and made up over the weekend, as they were spotted together going to an AMA’s after party hand-in-hand, and seem to be back to going strong.
While tons of speculation behind the breakup has surfaced, Kylie went on The Ellen Show to share her side of the story.
She told the host, “Honestly, people have it all wrong. We’re not broken up. We became best friends before anything happened, so I think that that’s awesome and we’re just like, hanging out.”
When Ellen questioned her about her labeling them as “hanging out,” she admitted that it means that the two are still together.
Hilariously enough, Ellen reminded Kylie about the $320,000 Ferrari car that he bought for her for her birthday, to which the reality star responded, “I know, I drove it here.”
It looks like all is well in paradise again for the couple, so we’ll see what happens.
VIDEO CREDIT: EllenTube
Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Blac Chyna
1. Flips hairSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. 😛Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Loungin'.Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. #MilfSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. I spy Norman. Can u find him? Lol.Source:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Fashun.Source:Instagram 6 of 13
7. 👀Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. 💯Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. ☀️☀️☀️Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Look down 💋Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow !Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. 🙌#milfin | @blaquecrownSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Staying comfortable in my @meundies Time to jump in bed after this long week. ❤️Source:Instagram 13 of 13
Kylie Jenner Opens Up On Tyga Relationship: “We’re Not Broken Up” was originally published on globalgrind.com