Congrats are in order for Keyshia Cole.
After a very long, public, and heated split from Boobie Gibson, who she’s still legally married to by the way, the “I Should’ve Cheated” singer has announced that she’s engaged.
Over the weekend, a fan asked if she was married yet and Keyshia casually spilled the tea: “No. Engaged.” She was then asked if it was ex-flame Birdman who proposed, and her prompt response was: “No Mamm.”
Who could Keyshia’s new bae be? She seems eager to tell us, so we’re sure it’s only a matter of time before his highness is revealed…
We’re tuned in, Keyshia.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash News
14 Pics Of Keyshia Cole Over The Years (PHOTOS)
1. A fresh-faced Keyshia hit the scene in 2003.1 of 14
2. Hey, young girl.2 of 14
3. In her early music days, Keyshia worked heavily with an up and coming Kanye West.3 of 14
4. Young Keyshia Cole rocked red hair back in '05.4 of 14
5. She stayed true to her 'around the way girl' persona.5 of 14
6. Upgrade!6 of 14
7. Glam girl back when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton.7 of 14
8. Grammy goddess in all black.8 of 14
9. In 2007, Keyshia promoted her sophomore album on TRL.9 of 14
10. The songstress shined in yellow back in 2009.10 of 14
11. Cutie on the carpet in 2014.11 of 14
12. Grown Up Keyshia.12 of 14
13. She can still mix hood & chic.13 of 14
14. Now she's building a brand.14 of 14
Mazel Tov! Keyshia Cole Reveals She’s Engaged, But Who’s The Lucky Guy? was originally published on globalgrind.com