The Game and Stitches were involved in an altercation in Miami during Art Basel that all played out on social media.
It appears things started with MIA rapper Stitches, who decided to take his ongoing issues with The Game up a notch by sitting outside the club Game was at until the Los Angeles rapper came out to “talk” to him. Well, once Game and his crew came out the club, things escalated quickly. Stitches aggressively walked up to the entourage, but quickly hit the ground thanks to a punch from Game’s manager.
The Game laughed all night on social media about the incident, writing, “Night night nigga 😂😂😂😂😂😂 #DownGoesStitches #WhyYouWalkUpWitThatMuchConfidenceThough #ThatBoyReallyMillyRockOnAnyBlock #HeDidntSeeItComing #MutomboHitThatBoyWitTheNotInMyHouse #BigSofty #Waited2HoursInTheRainToGetSlept #iHitNiggasAndTheySueMe #LearnedLesson #WontGetAnotherPennyOuttaMe #SleepWellPrincess”
Those hashtags, though. The Game also made a video joking about Stitches showing off his busted mouth.
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9
Continue reading Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)