It’s nearly impossible to fabricate a story about Kerry Washington because the actress has done an incredible job at keeping her personal life, private. The world has never even seen the face of her nearly 2-year-old daughter, Isabelle.
We were shocked to come across multiple reports that she and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha have allegedly separated.
According to Radar Online, following Nnamdi’s retirement from football, he’s had no sense of urgency in regards to finding a new job.
Kerry, on the other hand is managing 14-hour days on Scandal, she’s producing and starring in the HBO film, Confirmation and she also has several projects in development with Shonda Rhimes.
While the couple is said to have gone to counseling, Radar Online says Nnamdi allegedly “resents” Kerry for prematurely “giving up on the marriage”
In a rare public appearance, the couple recently attended the Kennedy Center Honors but looked noticeably unhappy and did not pose for pictures together.
In attempts to possibly make the split more amicable, Love B Scott adds that the couple has already sold their multi-million dollar Hollywood Hills home. Kerry is said to have met with her lawyers and will move forward with the divorce in the new year.
This is Kerry’s first marriage. She was previously engaged to actor David Moscow from October 2004 to March 2007. We hope the couple can work out their differences over the holidays! We’re rooting for you Mr. and Mrs. Asomugha!
The Best Style & Beauty Moments From Kerry Washington
1. Kerry Washington attends the 2014 Allstate Foundation Purple Purse ProgrameSource:Craig Barritt/Getty Images 1 of 21
2. Kerry Washington attends the Celebrities Arrive At the 2015 MET GalaSource:Larry Busacca/Getty Images 2 of 21
3. Kerry Washington attends the 67th Annual Primetime Emmy AwardsSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 3 of 21
4. Kerry Washington attends the 2016 ABFF Awards: A Celebration Of HollywoodSource:Jason Kempin/BET/Getty Images 4 of 21
5. Kerry Washington attends the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon CarterSource:Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/Getty Images 5 of 21
6. Kerry Washington attends the NYC Special Screening of HBO Film 'Confirmation'Source:Paul Zimmerman/Getty Images 6 of 21
7. Kerry Washington attends the 102nd White House Correspondents' Association DinnerSource:Larry Busacca/Getty Images 7 of 21
8. Kerry Washington attends the 'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology' Costume Institute GalaSource:Taylor Hill/Getty Images 8 of 21
9. Kerry Washington attends the The 22nd Annual Critics' Choice AwardsSource:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 9 of 21
10. Kerry Washington attends the 28th Annual Producers Guild AwardsSource:Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/Getty Images 10 of 21
11. Kerry Washington attends the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild AwardsSource:Todd Williamson/Getty Images 11 of 21
12. Kerry Washington attends the 2017 Writers Guild Awards L.A. CeremonySource:Jeffrey Mayer/Getty Images 12 of 21
13. Kerry Washington attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon CarterSource:John Shearer/Getty Images 13 of 21
14. Kerry Washington attends the 48th NAACP Image AwardsSource:Jason LaVeris/Getty Images 14 of 21
15. Kerry Washington attends the The Paley Center For Media's 34th Annual PaleyFest Los AngelesSource:Jason LaVeris/Getty Images 15 of 21
16. Kerry Washington attends the 2017 CFDA Fashion AwardsSource:Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images 16 of 21
17. Kerry Washington attends the 2017 FGI Night Of Stars Modern Voices GalaSource:Gary Gershoff/Getty Images 17 of 21
18. Kerry Washington attends the NBC's '75th Annual Golden Globe Awards'Source:Neilson Barnard/NBCUniversal/Getty Images 18 of 21
19. Kerry Washington attends the 49th NAACP Image AwardsSource:Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images 19 of 21
20. Kerry Washington attends the 20th CDGA (Costume Designers Guild Awards)Source:David Crotty/Getty Images 20 of 21
21. Kerry Washington attends the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika JonesSource:George Pimentel/Getty Images 21 of 21
Is Kerry Washington Divorcing Her Husband Of Two Years, Nnamdi Asomugha? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com