Coco Austin is such a sweet woman, so we’re happy to see she’s happy.
The new mom gave birth to her and Ice-T‘s first child together just one week ago, and while most women struggle to get back in shape in the months and years that follow, Coco’s already back to the voluptuous hourglass figure she’s famous for.
Hitting Instagram with the proof, Coco talked all about how she actually lost weight before gaining any baby pounds, and then revealed she really only put on a little weight during pregnancy anyway.
1 week post baby ..the left was me at 36 weeks ( I had Chanel at 37 weeks) I was basically in shape before I got pregnant but during pregnancy I stopped my workout regimen at 4 months preggers and pretty much became a fruitarian after that lol..No not really, I ate other foods of course but craved fruit. I lost 10 pounds before I even started to gain baby weight probably because 1- I stopped drinking alcohol. 2 – I stopped weight lifting and lost a lot of muscle and 3- I ate really healthy and took my vitamins everyday.(I’m gonna post my whole routine soon on my baby blog http://www.thecocoblog.com) I gained 13 pounds my whole pregnancy and now I way almost back to norm at 137 pounds. All this is strange to me too, how my body took so well with pregnancy because I was mentally prepared to blow up like a whale and I was totally cool with it I really could have cared less how my body looked it didn’t matter to me..I couldn’t wait to get a bump and rock it! ..I would’ve gone through anything to make a healthy baby ..I had the heavens really watching over me and know everyday how blessed I am.. I believe anybody could too go through a wonderful experience and thats why I made a baby blog so people could know the steps I took..I hope to bring inspiration.
Coco, you’re looking good, girl. Nobody does it like you.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
14 Pics Of Ice-T & Coco Over The Years
1. The early days.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Ice is in love with the Coco.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. When being overly decked out in denim was cool.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Always and forever.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Casual Coco and Ice.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Pretty in pink.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. The pair bring their A-game every Halloween.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Bonnie & Clyde.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. After 6 years of marriage, the love is still there.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Match made in heaven.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. All that gossiping, 10 years stop it!Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. 14 years of love, and counting.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Partners in crime.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Congrats on the baby!Source:Getty 14 of 14
#Goals: Coco Austin Gave Birth One Week Ago & Already Has Her Hourglass Figure Back was originally published on globalgrind.com