While Drake’s dad is kicking it with Justin Bieber, the 6 God’s kicking it with the Currys.
After Steph Curry led the Golden State Warriors to a 128-103 victory over the Phoenix Suns last night, the NBA MVP and his wife Ayesha went out to celebrate with Drake.
Despite their prominence, the Currys and Aubrey didn’t go to some fancy five-star restaurant. Instead, they hung out at an In-N-Out Burger in Alameda, Calif. A fan captured the rare sighting on her Snapchat and reposted the video on Instagram.
Earlier that night, Drake sat courtside and watched Steph put up 25 points during his short 30-minute performance.
Riley Curry's Cutest Moments In 2015
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Riley is the real MVP.
1 of 20
2. Clearly her bracelet is more of a priority, Stephen.
2 of 20
3. This parade was really for Riley, tbh.
3 of 20
4. No matter what, Riley is a daddy's girl.
4 of 20
5. Riley is the coolest 3-year-old around.
5 of 20
6. Daddy's little girl is ready for her spotlight.
6 of 20
7. That little face could bring about world peace.
7 of 20
8. Even when Stephen is honored, it's all about Riley.
8 of 20
9. Even her smile is one of the greatest of all-time.
9 of 20
10. She knows how to pose for the perfect family selfie.
10 of 20
11. Riley and her new baby sister are already the best of friends.
11 of 20
12. She's even becoming a little baker at age 3.
12 of 20
13. One day Riley will be ending world hunger.
13 of 20
14. Riley is the best big sister anyone could ask for.
14 of 20
15. Riley knows how to get down and dirty while baking.
15 of 20
16. This may be the best pout we've ever seen.
16 of 20
17. Riley and her daddy are BFFs.
17 of 20
18. Even the animals know about Riley's GOAT status.
18 of 20
19. Can we please adopt her for a day, Ayesha? Please?
19 of 20
20. Even Hov can't knock Riley's hustle.
20 of 20