Star Wars: The Force Awakens dominated the box office with a whopping $247 million its opening weekend, becoming the biggest global opening of all time. Some suspect that it will top the $760 million domestic gross of James Cameron’s Avatar to become the new domestic box office champion.
Movie-goers who got a chance to see Star Wars this weekend have been spilling some major spoilers about the hit film. Fans were surprised to find out that along with celeb cameos like Greg Grunberg and Max von Sydow, Daniel Craig made a small appearance as well.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Daniel Craig showed up as a Stormtrooper. Viewers are saying that Craig is featured in one of the film’s most pivotal, and funniest, scenes.
If you had any doubt about seeing Star Wars: The Force Awakens, a Daniel Craig appearance may help change your mind.
Taylor Swift‘s new concert film, 1989 World Tour Live, dropped Sunday on Apple Music, and to celebrate the special’s release, she and Apple Music shared a few promo videos.
In a behind the scenes clip, Taylor is hanging out with her two favorite ladies in the world–her two cats, Meredith Grey and Olivia Benson. In the second clip, she performs a rendition of her hit single “Wildest Dreams” on stage.
Check out both clips here.
Cho’s first appearance on the show will be the Golden Globes on January 11. Congrats, Margaret.
Bow down. One of the greatest actors to ever do it, Samuel L. Jackson, is the highest grossing actor of all-time. His films (more than one hundred since his debut in Spike Lee‘s 1991 Jungle Fever) have earned more than $7.4 billion, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
Lupita Nyong'o Covers Vogue Magazine's July 2014 Issue (PHOTOS)
1. Lupita Nyong'o in Vera Wang.Source:Vogue 1 of 9
2. Lupita Nyong'o in Proenza Schouler.Source:Vogue 2 of 9
3. Lupita Nyong'o in Rodarte.Source:Vogue 3 of 9
4. Lupita Nyong'o in Givenchy.Source:Vogue 4 of 9
5. Lupita Nyong'o in Jonathan Saunders.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Lupita Nyong'o in Prada.Source:Vogue 6 of 9
7. Lupita Nyong'o in Yossi Harari.Source:Vogue 7 of 9
8. Lupita Nyong'o in J. Crew.Source:Vogue 8 of 9
9. Lupita Nyong'o covers Vogue Magazine.Source:Vogue 9 of 9
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: “Star Wars” Breaks Records, Margaret Cho Joins “Fashion Police,” & More was originally published on globalgrind.com