Source: Christopher Polk / Getty
Lil Wayne is being sued once again by his legal team, but this time, the amount is much higher than before.
Two months ago, the Young Money head honcho was sued by his former legal team for $80,000 in unpaid legal fees over his private jet lawsuit.
Fast forward to today, the rapper is facing another lawsuit from his legal team that has been working with him for the past year over his legal woes against Birdman and Cash Money.
According to TMZ, Weezy is being sued for $375,000 unpaid legal fees by his lawyers, who apparently have tried billing him directly.
The site reports, “Wayne hired a law firm to fight Cash Money and Birdman over millions in unpaid fees. The hired guns say they sent bills to Wayne for nearly a year, but got blown off.”
Hopefully Wayne can work out these lawsuits so he can avoid more legal trouble.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12