(Indianapolis, IN) – The Indianapolis 500 Festival is looking for Indy’s black and brown Princesses for the 2016 festival. For years the Princess program has lacked diversity, this year the 500 Festival wants to change that. The Princess Program well get Professional networking and learning opportunities. Ladies also give back through community service; Serve as an ambassador of the 500 Festival and receive a $1000 dollar scholarship.
APPLY HERE: http://www.500festival.com/princessprogram
- Claim legal residence in Indiana
- Currently be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university located in Indiana; taking a minimum of 12 academic hours for undergraduate studies or a minimum of nine academic hours for graduate studies
- Maintain a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be actively involved in at least one extra-curricular activity
- Be the age of 18 by January 1, 2016, but no older than 23 by May 31, 2016
- Be single, never married and with no children
You must be between the ages of 18-23-years of age.
The deadline is January 8th, so act fast!
Plus what is Kwanzaa all about? We talk about it in our second segment.
[theplatform account=”BCY3OC” media=”p_Z_U2kiGMAl” player=”3prpWy_SMnHf”]
“Indy Speaks with Cameron Ridle” airs Sunday Mornings at 7AM on HOT 96.3. Follow @CameronRidle on Twitter or email at firstname.lastname@example.org . ©2015 WHHH-FM/Radio One. PODCAST Starts After Brief Video Ad.