It’s January, which means awards season is right around the corner. And one of the most prestigious award ceremonies in entertainment will be hosted by funny man Chris Rock.
The comedian brought the jokes for his first Academy Awards promo, saying, “Much like New Year’s Eve, it’ll be a night that ends with a lot of drunk, disappointed people swearing they’ll do better next year.”
The 2016 Oscar nominations will be announced on Jan. 14, before the ceremony airs on Feb. 28 on ABC.
Netflix just opened up a can of worms following the premiere of their original series, the crime documentary Making a Murderer.
A couple of weeks after the premiere, two petitions calling for the pardon of the convicted subjects, Steven Avery and his nephew, Brendan Dassey, have gathered more than 123,000 signatures online.
In the Change.org petition, titled “Free Steven Avery,” supporters claim Avery has been wrongly sentenced, stating, “Avery’s unconstitutional mistreatment at the hands of corrupt local law enforcement is completely unacceptable and is an abomination of due process. Steven Avery should be exonerated at once by presidential pardon, and the Manitowoc County officials complicit in his two false imprisonments should be held accountable to the highest extent of the U.S. criminal and civil justice systems.”
The White House official petition site’s own entreaty has gathered 18,000 signatures, and Change.org has pulled in more than 105,000 as of present.
It was a rough year for Scott Disick. After losing both of his parents, the reality star went on a downward spiral that ultimately cost him his family.
On Sunday night’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the Lord revealed that after his split with Kourtney, he became suicidal. In the episode, Scott sat down with his estranged fam to explain his actions after he was photographed getting cozy with an ex-girlfriend in France.
“That was the first trip I haven’t been on with my own kids. I was so jealous and scared that I charted a plane and brought a bunch of people to Mexico that I didn’t even know just to make myself feel better. All it’s done is make myself feel worse,” he told the sisters. After drying their tears, the family assured Scott that despite his tumultuous year, they’ll always love and support him.
We all know that Channing Tatum is a phenomenal dancer, but should the actor add phenomenal singer to his portfolio?
On the latest episode of Lip Sync Battle, Tatum battled his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, by singing Queen Elsa’s “Let It Go.” Check out the hilarious showdown in the clip above.
SOURCE: Entertainment Weekly, US Magazine, Vulture, Radar Online | PHOTO CREDIT: Youtube, Getty
Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Most Loving Moments (PHOTOS)
34 photos Launch gallery
1. Scott and Kourtney take selfies.
1 of 34
2. They are so in love.
2 of 34
3 of 34
4. Kourtney & Scott in Las Vegas.
4 of 34
5. Taking the kids out for a walk.
5 of 34
6. Scott and Kourtney leaving LAX.
6 of 34
7. Scott and Kourtney going on a walk.
7 of 34
8. Scott and Kourtney holding hands.
8 of 34
9. Kourtney and Scott being cute at the airport.
9 of 34
10. Scott and Kourtney walking on the beach.
10 of 34
11. Family photo at the airport.
11 of 34
12. Kourtney wraps her arm around her man.
12 of 34
13. Kourtney laughs with Scott.
13 of 34
14. Kourtney and Scott in NYC.
14 of 34
15. Kourtney and Scott share a kiss.
15 of 34
16. Scott and Kourtney going shopping.
16 of 34
17. Family photos in Greece.
17 of 34
18. First, let's take a selfie.
18 of 34
19. Scott and Kourtney looking fabulous.
19 of 34
20. Scott and Kourtney, stylish as always.
20 of 34
21. What a beautiful family.
21 of 34
22. Scott and Kourtney looking stylish.
22 of 34
23. Scott and Kourtney love selfies.
23 of 34
24. Scott and Kourtney, just chillin' on the couch.
24 of 34
25. Scott and Kourtney in black & white.
25 of 34
26. This is a real throwback.
26 of 34
27. Scott and Kourtney share an elegant kiss.
27 of 34
28. Kissin' in the pool.
28 of 34
29. Scott & Kourtney in photo strips.
29 of 34
30. Scott and Kourtney, so cute.
30 of 34
31. Love at first sight.
31 of 34
32. Airplane selfies.
32 of 34
33. Scott and Kourtney vacationing.
33 of 34
34. Scott & Kourtney on a sunny day.
34 of 34
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Chris Rock Brings The Funny In Oscars Promo, Scott Disick Says He Was Suicidal, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com