Angela Simmons and Romeo Miller are hanging out in studio with “The Rickey Morning Show!” They talk about their new show, “Growing Up Hip Hop,” documenting the lives of the celebrity offspring of hip-hop legends. The show is set to premiere on WeTV January 7th!
They explain what it was like to grow up in homes fathered by prolific names in hip-hop, whose father was stricter, and what it’s like running a business when people think everything was handed to them. Plus, Angela addresses a question about Yo Gotti– will she go out on a date with him? Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
INSTADAILY: 28 Insanely Gorgeous Photos Of Angela Simmons For Her 28th Birthday
1. 28 Years YoungSource: 1 of 12
2. Penthouse StuntingSource: 2 of 12
3. Work FlySource: 3 of 12
4. Giving FaceSource: 4 of 12
5. Chuck Taylor SwagSource: 5 of 12
6. Classic WomanSource: 6 of 12
7. Zen vibesSource: 7 of 12
8. Straight Off The PlaneSource: 8 of 12
9. Ready For Whatever The Day BringsSource: 9 of 12
10. Slaying On SetSource: 10 of 12
11. A fit cutieSource: 11 of 12
12. Pool WorkoutSource: 12 of 12
Angela Simmons: Will She Go On A Date With Yo Gotti? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com