Ever wanted a peek into a celebrity’s phone? After inheriting Sir Mix-A-Lot‘s phone number back in 2012, 33-year-old Seattle law student Jonathan Nichols doesn’t think it’s all it’s cracked up to be.
After receiving tons of racy bikini pictures and car dealerships asking him to come test drive some fancy rides, he had no idea why he was getting so much attention. It wasn’t until Nichols was inundated with an overwhelming amount of birthday well wishes referencing the 1992 hit song “Baby Got Back” that he started to get a clue. After doing a bit of stealthy research on the internet, he arrived at the conclusion that August 12 is rapper Sir Mix-A-Lot’s birthday.
“That’s when it all made sense,” Nichols told the Seattle Times.
Thankfully, Nichols started to have fun with the messages, and posts some of them to his Facebook wall. The Seattle Times caught up with Mix-A-Lot, who honestly feels bad for the guy, but wouldn’t mind being forwarded some of those texts.
“Tell him any really sexy pictures — little in the middle, and if she’s got much back — give them the new number. But not the car dealerships,” he joked.
Mix-A-Lot also left him with a few simple words of advice: “Don’t check any text messages in front of your wife.”
SOURCE: The Seattle Times | VIDEO SOURCE: Inform
Ashanti's Hottest Bikini Shots
15 photos Launch gallery
1. He's in love with the coco... #BonnieBlanco
1 of 15
2. #PuraVida #CostaRica
2 of 15
3. ￼￼My face when I came to the pool party & saw them in stilettos & I got on J's... 😒 #whateva...
3 of 15
4. Lil hot water & Epsom salt....Snap Chat: AshantiWorld
4 of 15
5 of 15
6. S/O to all my Puerto Rican People!!! 🙌🏾🇵🇷
6 of 15
7. Chillin 😜
7 of 15
8. So... They were out there doing the most...... all kinds of flips & tricks.. Hand stands & spins & stuff really tryin to stunt on me... 😡 So I had to hit em with this pose BOW! Lmfao I bet they wont do this!! 😩😂😂😭🙈
8 of 15
9. Attempting coco brownness.... #OrganicArrangements #BonnieBlanco
9 of 15
10. 😁 #Turks2015
10 of 15
11. #Turks2015 @kevajswimwear
11 of 15
12. Even Castles made from sand fall into the sea eventually ~Jimi Hendrix #turksandcaicos2015 @kevajswimwear
12 of 15
13. Wavy.... @kevajswimwear #turks&caicos2015
13 of 15
14. #Living. #Breathing. @bikinicrushswimwear #Turks2015
14 of 15
15. Her whole being dilated in an atmosphere of luxury. It was the background she required, the only climate she could breathe in. ~ Edith Wharton @bikinicrushswimwear #Turks2015
15 of 15