Rob Kardashian is clearly going through some troubled times and is reaching out for help.
According to reports, Rob’s diabetes diagnosis did not scare him healthy and his family is worried that if he doesn’t radically change his ways he could die. Last month, the Kardashian brother was rushed to the hospital after almost triggering a diabetic coma.
Sources revealed that the family was confident after Rob was admitted to the hospital late last month and diagnosed with type 2 diabetes he’d begin eating healthy, exercising and doing whatever it took to beat the disease, but that isn’t the case.
Rob has to give himself insulin injections once a day but he’s still eating the same and not seriously doing anything to lose weight. The Kardashian sisters and mom Kris Jenner have stepped up and hired a full-time chef who specializes in diabetes diets to prepare all of his meals. They’ve also hired a nutritionist and trainer.
The family still fears for Rob’s well being and hopes that he take the necessary steps to get back to health. Get well soon, Rob.
Source: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Rob Kardashian's Evolution From 2012 - 2014 In Pictures (PHOTOS)
1. Rob Kardashian arrives at LAX to head to his sister's wedding on May 18th, 2014.1 of 13
2. Rob Kardashian July 2013.2 of 13
3. Rob Kardashian July 20133 of 13
4. Rob Kardashian June 2013.4 of 13
5. Rob Kardashian April 2013.5 of 13
6. Rob Kardashian April 2013.6 of 13
7. Rob Kardashian March 2013.7 of 13
8. Rob Kardashian March 2013.8 of 13
9. Rob Kardashian March 2013.9 of 13
10. Rob Kardashian March 2013.10 of 13
11. Rob Kardashian March 2013.11 of 13
12. Rob Kardashian October 2012.12 of 13
13. Rob Kardashian May 2012.13 of 13