The way to a man’s heart is through the score, not his stomach tonight. Your specialty buffalo wings won’t be enough to hold you on Super Bowl Sunday. If you want to be noticed, you need to have perspective. Check out out my Super Bowl 50 cheat sheet before taking your position on the couch on Sunday at 6:30p.
1. First off the Two teams that are playing are the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers
(Ask Bae whose he rooting for on the low)
2. Before the game start 4 players from each team will meet in the middle of the field for the coin toss. Heads or tails and since the hype is around the quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Cam Newton maybe doing the talking.
3. 2 key names to know Cam Newton and Peyton Manning (former Indianapolis Colt)
4. Any team that scores a touchdown that team will receive 6 points if you are not sure look at your boyfriend reaction to see your team is doing good
5. Anytime a yellow flag is thrown say “the penalty better not be on us” or “bad call ref” this is a neutral comment and may shock you man.
6. Anytime the Panthers score Cam Newton will give a panthers fan whose a kid a football and “Dab”.
7. You know it’s halftime and Beyonce is about to perform after the second quarter. Oh yeah! Coldplay going to be performing too.
8.After halftime, the team that kicked the ball off in the beginning of the game will receive the ball.
9. Both teams will be battling it out until the end of fourth quarter trying to get as many touchdowns as they can.
10. At the end of the game, you might want to stick around for the post game show and highlights.
That my friends are your top cheat facts to watching tonight’s Superbowl game! Hopefully this helps and if all fails next week is Valentine’s Day. Good Luck!