Roland Martin and NewsOne Now bring you the sights and sounds of the 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards with a recap of all the big winners and best moments of the night.
Roland Martin & NewsOne Now Hit The Red Carpet At The NAACP Image Awards
Roland Martin and NewsOne Now were on hand for the NAACP Image Awards red carpet event and caught up with Anthony Anderson, Michael B. Jordan, Ice Cube, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lee Daniels and more.
Watch Portions Of The Pre-Show Awards Dinner
Roland Martin and NewsOne Now caught up with some of our best and brightest stars during the NAACP Image Awards Pre-Show Dinner. During Martin’s interview with Jussie Smollett, just after the star won an Image Award, Smollett was announced as the winner of a second award and took off running to get it. Check out this hilarious moment and more in the video clip above.
NewsOne Now NAACP Image Awards Exclusive Interviews w/ Reginald Hudlin, Naturi Naughton, & Joe Morton
Roland Martin sat down with Reginald Hudlin, one of the producers of this year’s Oscars, Power’s Naturi Naughton, and ABC Scandal‘s “Papa Pope,” Joe Morton for a series of exclusive interviews.
Subscribe to the “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on iTunes.
RED CARPET RECAP: The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
1. Tracee Ellis Ross has arrived.Source: 1 of 14
2. Laura Govan hits the red carpet.Source: 2 of 14
3. Suited up! Benzino’s in the building.Source: 3 of 14
4. Quantico star Aujanue Ellis has a MESSAGE.Source: 4 of 14
5. Claudia Jordan in head-to-toe black.Source: 5 of 14
6. The lady in red: reality star Jennifer Williams.Source: 6 of 14
7. Tocarra stuns in fuschia.Source: 7 of 14
8. Naturi Naughton serves old Hollywod-glam.Source: 8 of 14
9. Sanaa Lathan can do no wrong.Source: 9 of 14
10. “Empire” star Jussie Smollett looking dapper!Source: 10 of 14
11. Like father, like son.Source: 11 of 14
12. Keke Palmer is all smiles!Source: 12 of 14
13. How beautiful does Jada-Pinkett smooth look?Source: 13 of 14
14. SLAY, Laverne Cox.Source: 14 of 14
NewsOne Now NAACP Image Awards Recap: Big Winners, Best Moments, & More was originally published on newsone.com