Justin Timberlake is one of our white chocolate baes. With the help of Timbaland and with a co-sign from the late Michael Jackson, Justin has been able to moon walk his way into black culture without appropriating it. (We’re almost ready to forgive him for throwing Janet Jackson under the bus for their infamous Super Bowl performance.)
Here’s reason number one why we would like to trade Stacey Dash for Justin. He was recently golfing with Alfonso Ribeiro and the pair “Hit The Carlton”. So it’s clear that during his days on the “Mickey Mouse Club”, he was also watching “The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air”.
Next, legendary R&B group Bell Biv DeVoe recently posted a video of Justin’s rendition of everyone’s favorite cook out song, “Poison”. Despite the clip being from 2013, it’s gone viral AGAIN with over 20 million views on the group’s page. You HAVE TO BE a certain type of white boy to KNOW that some 25 years later, a black crowd STILL goes CRAZY when that beat drops!
Here’s a bonus reason why Stacy’s out and Justin’s in. We all know Stacy was dragged by her honey blonde weave for saying there shouldn’t be a Black History Month or the network BET. Well in today’s #FlashBackFriday Justin performed at the 2013 BET Awards with Snoop Dogg and Charlie Wilson.
We think we’ve effectively presented our case. Welcome home Justin!
The Style Evolution Of Justin Timberlake
1. The good ol’ days.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. Way back when windbreakers were cool.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. This actually happened.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Oh, the 2000s.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. Never forget.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Dirty “Pop” days.6 of 9
7. Stunting in a velour tracksuit.Source:Getty 7 of 9
8. Suit and tie.Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. These days, Justin’s style is consistently smooth. Happy birthday!Source:Getty 9 of 9
Can We Trade Stacey Dash For Justin Timberlake? Watch Him Sing “Poison” & “Hit The Carlton” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com