Just when we thought we couldn’t love this guy any more than we already do.
J. Cole surprised fans during his headlining performance at Air + Style’s two-day festival in Los Angeles on Saturday night (February 20).
The Fayetteville, N.C. emcee appeared to be gearing up to break out into his 2010 smash hit “Who Dat,” but instead, the DJ cut to The Notorious B.I.G.’s 1997 classic “Hypnotize” and Cole proceeded to go in with Biggie’s infamous rhymes.
Action Bronson, A$AP Ferg, A-Trak, Bas, Cozz, Omen, Incubus, Flatbush Zombies, Travis Barker, Danny Brown, and Migos were among the other performers at the festival.
Check out the full video up top.
SOURCE: YouTube | PHOTO: Getty
Every Behind The Scenes Photo You Missed On Grammy Weekend
1. Zach Lavine leaves Toronto with his Slam Dunk trophy.Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. Karrueche takes NYFW.Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. Chanel Iman arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Gigi Hadid arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. Kourtney Kardashian looking like the MILFy mama she is while out with the family.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. Drake's father, Dennis Graham, spotted partying at Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd sneak off to Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Post Malone looks like he's on one at a Grammy after-party.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. Taylor Swift, Lorde, and Calvin Harris spotted partying after the Grammys.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
J. Cole Tributes Biggie With Rendition Of “Hypnotize” During L.A. Concert was originally published on globalgrind.com